The app is free but all the tools you will want to use are sold as separate in-app purchases. To get all the tools currently costs $7.99, and I think this is an ok value for the amount of time I have already used this application. Should they have charged for the app up front instead of doing in-app purchases? I dunno, some people hate in app purchases, others are ok with them.
- Beautiful and elegant application
- Easy to use tools
- No way to save to Camera roll
- Can't zoom in - can't really decide if this is a bad thing.
- Would be nice to be able to move pages around in the notebook
- Would be nice to have the ability to change pages to lined or graphed
- In app purchases for the tools you actually want to use. Would be easier to swallow if they were $1.00 each instead of $1.99 each.
I would expect some of these issues to be fixed in future updates. I would also expect there to be new features sold via in-app purchases.
If you like to draw, and you have a stylus I would suggest getting this app.