|Was that a bird?|
I normally upgrade my phone every year. And, I'm completely embedded in the Apple ecosystem. So, I always get the latest phone from Apple. This year I decided to get the insanely huge iPhone 6 plus instead of the slightly bigger iPhone 6. I was worried that the big change in size would be difficult to deal with.
While I waited for my new phone to ship I used my 3d printer to print a mockup of the new phone. I carried it in my pocket a few days to see how it felt. Not bad, but not the same as the real thing.
After almost two weeks with the new device and I'm not sure I ever want to go back. I really love this new computer.
- Amazing screen
- Great camera
- Better battery
- I have big hands and big pockets
- Felt slippery to me at first - I'm using the Apple leather case now
- If you have small hands I wouldn't get it
- Bugs Bugs Bugs There are several annoying bugs, that I'm sure they will fix - but till then ARRG
- Extensions are great except for Bugs
If you like big phones and you like Apple phones then this one is for you. Oh, and if one more person asks me if it Bends...