Monday, December 22, 2008

Top 10 Favorite Albums

I'm a big fan of music. I love to listen to music while I work, and I could waste hours and hours just listening to a good stereo and some of my favorite tunes.  It's always interesting to talk with other music lovers about their favorite albums, artists, and songs.  Some people like lyrics, melody, or even just a good beat. Tastes vary wildly and change over time. The things you hear in a song can be completely missed by someone else.

I thought I would take a stab at listing my 10 favorite albums. This is much harder than you might imagine. You should try it yourself:

  1. Ani Difranco: "Reprieve"

  2. David Bowie: "Station To Station"

  3. Interpol: "Our Love To Admire"

  4. Rush: "Moving Pictures"

  5. Steely Dan: "Aja"

  6. The Who: "Who's Next"

  7. Thomas Dolby: "The Golden Age of Wireless"

  8. Devo: "New Traditionalists"

  9. The Beatles: "Sgt. Peppers"

  10. Fleetwood Max: "Rumours"


What are some of your favorites?