Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Give me the Brain - I have to update my blog.


Our friends invited us over this past weekend to play a few interesting card and board games. These aren't like any games you have played befor. The company that makes these is called Cheapass Games. The games we played were Give me the Brain and Kill Dr. Lucky. You should give them a try. I think you'll either like them or you will run from the room screaming.


I have always been a big fan of Arthur C. Clark, his ideas, and his writings. He recently did an interview with the Onion AV Club. I really think he is an amazing man. I can't imagine having accomplished even a fraction of what he has.

In the interview he mentions that there may be a movie for his novel Fountains of Paradise. I can't wait.


I saw several references on java.blogs to this article on IBM Developer Works. Its a very interesting read about garbage collection and performance.


Current Music: Coldplay "Warning Sign"